Pupils will learn about the basics of the game, from hitting off the tee to iron shots and finally chipping and putting. Pupils will learn how to behave when at a golfing venue and the etiquette required on a golf course.
|Mr Hargreaves / Mrs Hilton|
Aims of the course:
- understand the etiquette of the game
- learn basic techniques needed to play the game.
Skills you will learn:
- full swing path and mechanics
- short game putting.
What you will need:
- PE kit can be used however it is not necessary
- There is a payment contribution. The cost of the driving range for each pupil is £3.50
- The cost of the bus needed to get pupils there is extra
- This activity does take part off site at Rishton Lee Valley Driving Range
- A consent form is required by all pupils as well as adherence to a behaviour agreement.