In this workshop you will explore how Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths are used in making movies, how STEM could be used to improve our lives in the future and how STEM skills could be used to survive a zombie apocalypse!
Aims of the course:
- Develop student interest in STEM subjects, skills and careers.
- Explore areas of STEM and how they are used in movies from music to special effects.
- Find out how important STEM skills and subjects are in improving our lives and ensuring the future of our planet.
Skills you will learn:
- STEM related design skills.
- Using digital technology.
- Problem solving and teamwork skills.
What you will need:
- An open mind
- School device and equipment