Pupils will take part in Musical theatre/ Drama workshops each week to rehearse a piece of theatre ready to perform at the end of the cycle.
Aims of the course:
- To increase pupils confidence
- To develop independent and resilient pupils
- To engage pupils in Performing Arts
Skills you will learn:
- Pupils will learn to communicate and support each other during the rehearsal process to create their piece.
- Pupils will learn to work as a team and compromise when making group decisions.
- Pupils will also learn how to be creative and produce a piece of theatre.
What you will need:
Comfortable clothing such as PE kit.