Pupils will engage with various activities and produce work relating to Harry Potter. This will range from crafts, articles, and artwork to promote a love of literature. Pupils will produce a Harry Potter project ranging from crafts and artwork to promote a love of literature.
|Miss Adams |
Aims of the course:
- To inspire a love of literature through fun and varied activities.
- To develop communication skills.
- Develop cultural and moral awareness, communicating and team building, ICT and research skills.
Skills you will learn:
- To develop inference, written and communication skills.
- To produce Harry Potter related projects to promote a love of literature and imagination.
- To think about the deeper meaning to literature and how we interpret texts.
What you will need:
- Pencil cases
- Any other art stationery they desire (for example, colouring equipment).