To enable a small group of pupils to work on improving their mathematics skills in a more friendly environment. The groups will consist of pupils who are all working at the same ability level.
Aims of the course:
- To improve confidence in mathematics
- To improve attainment levels in mathematics
- To provide a forum for asking questions that you may not feel comfortable asking in lessons.
Skills you will learn:
- Exam technique
- Team work.
What you will need:
- Need to walk to Costa in Clitheroe town centre. PLEASE NOTE THE NAMES FOR THIS ENRICHMENT CHOICE WILL BE SELECTED BY THE MATHEMATICS DEPARTMENT
- Cost will be according to the order placed at Costa
- A consent form is required by all students as well as adherence to a behaviour agreement.